Hello and WELCOME to the random thoughts from wherever my mind may roam,
including images that tickle my fancy
Please feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just say Hi !! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
“I can never decide whether my dreams are the result of my thoughts,
or my thoughts the result of my dreams.”
D.H. Lawrence

I will not be just a tourist in the world of images, just watching images passing by which I cannot live in, make love to, possess as permanent sources of joy and ecstasy.
Anais Nin



This link kills spam

Friday, July 10, 2009

My hero...John Lennon

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

6 comments:

bestar said...

hi Marie...
I love Beatles..
I studied music and I play Contrabass, Bass guitar and Guitar Accompaniment...
I like your playlist...
when I want to relax I come to your blog...
hugsssssssssssss.....
ciaooooooooooo

bestar said...

Hi Marie...
Are you studing music too???
You are so... full of surprises ...
hugssssssss
Where are you going on vacation???

bestar said...

hi Marie...
You have changed the template...I see...
very very nice..it's a very professional template...
I like it...
who are my favorite music and bands? - well...first of all..I like classical music a lot..
then..jazz, blues, hard rock, heavy metal..and all that is good music...
my favorites are Jaco Pastorius, Marcus Miller, B.B.King, Deep Purple, Clapton, Mark Knopfler, Metallica, etc...
but, I listen to everything...
hugsssssssssssssss

bestar said...

Hi my sweet little Marie...
Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...
I love your playlist...especially "Lacrymosa" & "Clair de Lune"...
Iron Maiden: they were extremely important for me, especially Steve Harris...
hugssssssssssssssssss&kissssssssssssssssssssssssss

bestar said...

Hey!!! little Marie...
Do you want me to cry? - :)
nobody had ever created something for me...
is really a nice thing...thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... :) :) :)
smackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
hugsssssssssssssssssssssss
kisssssssssssssssss

bestar said...

someone says that the code of the "waterfall calendar" does not work...
to show that it works, I have added your link...I hope you agree...
go to:
http://www.widgetbox.com/widget/calendar-bestar
hugsssssssss

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line !!