Hello and WELCOME to the random thoughts from wherever my mind may roam,
including images that tickle my fancy
Please feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just say Hi !! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
“I can never decide whether my dreams are the result of my thoughts,
or my thoughts the result of my dreams.”
D.H. Lawrence

I will not be just a tourist in the world of images, just watching images passing by which I cannot live in, make love to, possess as permanent sources of joy and ecstasy.
Anais Nin



This link kills spam

Sunday, July 19, 2009

To Italy with hugs

I made this for il mio dolce amico Bestar, stop by his blog for some GREAT tips on blogging, computers and soooo much more,you can also get the really cool waterfall calendar found on my blog
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comments:

bestar said...

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.........hi Marie....
my little sweet Marie.....
For this I have no words.....I have no words to describe how talented you are....
So while I'm here as a guest blogger, I've tried to always say something more than just 'I like these'...But this time, i must tell you thanks....
The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention. ~ Oscar Wilde
or
What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” ~ Albert Pike
kissssssssssssssssssssssssssss
and
hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line !!