Hello and WELCOME to the random thoughts from wherever my mind may roam,
including images that tickle my fancy
Please feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just say Hi !! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
“I can never decide whether my dreams are the result of my thoughts,
or my thoughts the result of my dreams.”
D.H. Lawrence

I will not be just a tourist in the world of images, just watching images passing by which I cannot live in, make love to, possess as permanent sources of joy and ecstasy.
Anais Nin



This link kills spam

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Aquarium Inspiration

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Click on picture for Aquarium Inspiration : 70 Pictures of Decorative Fish Tanks

2 comments:

bestar said...

Hi My Dolce Marie.......
how are you????
I like a lot, these aquarium...
what a coincidence... I'm creating a Aquarium Calendar in flash...
thanks for the inspiration....
hugsssssss

bestar said...

hi My Dolce Marie...
Here I am...&...It's Alright...
I left Milan for a couple of days and I returned yesterday evening. I went to the sea. It's too hot in here...
I read your messages...
You're a very nice person ...
I hope your fine...
kisssssssss
and
hughsssssss

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line !!