Hello and WELCOME to the random thoughts from wherever my mind may roam,
including images that tickle my fancy
Please feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just say Hi !! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
“I can never decide whether my dreams are the result of my thoughts,
or my thoughts the result of my dreams.”
D.H. Lawrence

I will not be just a tourist in the world of images, just watching images passing by which I cannot live in, make love to, possess as permanent sources of joy and ecstasy.
Anais Nin



This link kills spam

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Art by John Lagatta

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

"JP" said...

Wonderful site! Found it quite by accident, my search engine watches for "John LaGatta". His son lives here in Reno Nevada and is a patron of the arts. My wife and I also collect art by the late artist John LaGatta. Before his fine art career, he was an illustrator and is second only to Norman Rockwell for Post covers.

Thanks again for your wonderful site.

James P. Hawke VII

bestar said...

Hi Marie...
how are you??? I hope it's alright..
It's been a long time I don't hear you..
I hope you enjoyed your birthday, and this time you are really living on vacation...
send me a postcard...
many hugsssssss...

bestar said...

heyyyyyyyyyyy....
welcome back...
I'm happy that you are great..
I began to worry about you...
The weather here is beautiful...
hugsssssss :) :) :)

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line !!