Hello and WELCOME to the random thoughts from wherever my mind may roam,
including images that tickle my fancy
Please feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or just say Hi !! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
“I can never decide whether my dreams are the result of my thoughts,
or my thoughts the result of my dreams.”
D.H. Lawrence

I will not be just a tourist in the world of images, just watching images passing by which I cannot live in, make love to, possess as permanent sources of joy and ecstasy.
Anais Nin



This link kills spam

Monday, September 14, 2009

Modern Leather Beds - headboard design ideas by de Sede

I want this bed !!!!

Designed by Hugo de Ruiter for Switzerland furniture manufacture, de Sede AG." These beds provide the ideal spot for virtually untrammelled dreaming - both by night and by day. These beds bear eloquent witness to how daring design can play delightfully with sensuality to conjure up unique new vistas for the human imagination. Added to this comes an intriguing choice of shapes."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5 comments:

bestar said...

Hi Marie..
How was your weekend..at the Renaissance Festival?
I hope you enjoyed it...
It's getting cold here!...
Summer is now just a memory...
hugs......

the Burtons said...

love those!!!!!!!!!!!!! reminds me of LOVESACss

bestar said...

Marieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

????????????????????????????????????????

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I hope you're fine..............
I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...............

bestar said...

Hi Marie...
The holidays are coming...
It's snowing here in Milan.........
Hugssssssssssss........

bestar said...

Hi Marie...
On the contrary, here it snowed a lot...

The snow yesterday was less than expected..

It was drizzling today and the snow is melting...

I wish you too a very Happy Christmas...

Many many hugsssss

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line !!